Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's All Online, Why Work with a Buyer's Agent?

I love working with clients that are eager to learn and research. There's so much information online--sites with estimated home values, flood zones, mortgage calculators, and Google. Often clients are more knowledgable in parts of a property search than I am. So why work with me, or anyone else, as a buyer's agent?

1-I have access to up to date listing information. Syndicated sites often post old information or misinformation. Helping you interpret and sort information is key.

2-My commitment to my clients is to get them into properties of interest as soon as possible. Often my clients get in before open houses and other showings.

2-My ties within my firm connect me with properties before they even hit the market.

3-I'll personally connect with the seller's agent to gather information. I'll work to position you to make a strong offer that will meet your needs and position you well to have an offer accepted.

4-Become a trained consumer with an eye for major issues to consider. It's fun to coach home buyers as to how to effectively shop for properties that meet their needs.

5- A phenomenal inspector will find problems and also suggest how you should care for your property. I am happy to suggest a number of inspectors that I have worked with successfully in the past.

6-As important as inspector, finding stellar legal representation can save the deal and protect you as an investor. Again, I'd love to connect you with a reputable lawyer.

7-Negotiating can be tricky, I am successful in de-escalating situations and keeping the primary objectives in focus. I treat others with respect and find it possible to come to win-win terms nearly all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment